Thursday, July 30, 2009

July..I have been busy these^^

Jye's short film production in Segi College K.Damansara...
Work as Een's assistant make up for PUNK Gang. ^^



Rehearsal for swimming pool scene-Video camera was replaced by Canon 5D mark II i think this was novelty to me,hAhA...


Director-Jye and Producer-Calavin was busy with the play back for the rehearsal scene...wow~conscientious men,HahA...



Frustrated with this "car"...feel embarrassed to say that i have license and 5 years driving experience>,<


Crew-Lai,Xiao Loong,Kah Chun and Wei Fu..set up the camera.



James's final project...


Rehearsal for James's final project in YY's house...
James,who faced his back to the audience...
I'm so sorry cause i can't help u as well as u hope in your final...
I have to busy with my works also...sorry about that =(



Turn my room upside-down for T.technology final project...i hate this subject!!!

But have to take T.technology II next semester =(



I hope this scene won't be appear in next semester!!!

Anyway...july still go on and I have been busy these part II coming soon^^

No comments:

Post a Comment