Monday, July 6, 2009

- SarcastiC -

I'm not faker but an actress...
I think i need to explain about this slogan...
Since my friends start to ask me "Are u actress?" and i don't know how to answer them >,<
I majored in Performing Arts...I think, strictly speaking,I'm an actress in Acting class, but not in my life...

*Lecturer asked me,"Kooi Lee,you know how to act on the stage or not?"

Honestly, I Don't Know...
*A friend said to me,"Kooi Lee,why your world's only black and white?"
Seriously, I wonder...It is not good?
Simple...

Have comprehended this slogan during my rehearsal for my Acting II final assessment...

Meaningful for me but also SARCASTIC for me...
How Come?Who Cares?
Whatever.....

This world is full of doubt and puzzling questions...

2 comments:

  1. who say no one care you?many people care u alot..really...be tough dear!

    ReplyDelete